How unpleasant is “that” time of the month. All of the surroundings go on your nerves and you feel youself like bubble or you can not separate from the fridge.
In such a situation, instead of anxiously waiting for the days of PMS to spend (premenstrual syndrome), get up and do the exercises described below.
They will help you relax, improve your circulation and detach you from food or pain in the stomach. Reduce PMS symptoms with these exercises, just read them carefully.
- Lie on your back. Bend your legs and bring your knees as close as possible to the chest. With your hands, press your legs towards your chest so that your hands to be together. Breath very slowly 15 times.
- Lie on your stomach, bend your legs and feet and direct them towards your buttocks. With your left hand hold the leg, and with your right hand – hold your right leg. Then, while inhaling lift thighs and upper body. Be careful, it is not necessary to lift very high. Stay in that position until you breathe out and breathe in three times. Lower thighs and chest to the floor. Repeat this exercise once more.
- Lie on your back. Bend your knees and begin to lower them to the floor, while at the same time merge your feet. Place the palms of the hands on the thighs and stretch the legs with their help. Do not stretch the legs too much! The moment you start to feel pain stop lowering the knees. Hold in that position for a minute and constantly breathe slowly and deeply. Repeat this exercise at least 2 times.
- Lie on your back. Place your hands on the floor and while pressing them down, raise the legs up towards the ceiling. Then, place your hands on your waist to keep the body in that position. Inhale and exhale deeply 7-8 times and then go down.
- Stand up straight so that your feet can be placed on the same width with your shoulders. Lean forward and lower your upper body toward the floor. Place the right hand on your left elbow and your left hand on your right elbow. Swing the upper body very slowly to left and right. Do this for 1 minute.
- Lie on your stomach, rely on the elbows and stick your hands down to the ground. While inhaling, lift the upper body and left leg. Exhale while lowering to the floor. Repeat the same, but this time lift your right foot. Make 10 repetitions.
- Kneel on your knees and lean on your hands. Your hands should be under your shoulders and your knees under your hips. Start moving the buttocks back to the feet, and move your chest towards the knees. Put the forehead on the floor, and pull your hands back towards your feet. Hold in this position for 1-2 minutes.
Whiledoing these exercises, it is important to breathe deeply and slowly. Breathe in and out through the nose. Your mouth should be closed. While breathing out, pull the stomach in.